Faculty of Arts, Law and Social Sciences573
The Faculty of Arts, Law and Social Sciences provides students and employers with first-class teaching, research and consultancy relevant to professional activity in arts, law and social sciences. A number of Faculty Research Clusters have been established, the majority of which are engaged in cross-Faculty interdisciplinary and collaborative research.
- Peter Cochran, Byron's Romantic Politics: The Problem of Metahistory.
- "The Housewife" and "Sinful Sally": Natural and Unnatural Women in Conservative Poetry of the 1790s
- William Hone and Peterloo
- Transnational networks across generations: childhood visits to Ireland by the second generation in England
- Male Stranger Rape: A Behavioral Model of Victim-Offender Interaction
- Show All Authors