Lord Ashcroft International Business School240
Lord Ashcroft International Business School (LAIBS) is one of the largest Business Schools in the east of England with over 80 full-time teaching staff, about 3000 students and a range of awards suitable for undergraduate and postgraduate students who wish to follow their studies by full or part-time mode.
- E-business internal audit: the elephant is still in the room!
- Show All Authors
- Mindful economy and ecology
- Editorial: Wisdom at work: capitalism in transition
- Editorial: The organisational challenge of the 21st century: new paradigms, new practices
- Lead editorial: Sustainability: Why should we care?