Faculty of Arts, Law and Social Sciences605
The Faculty of Arts, Law and Social Sciences provides students and employers with first-class teaching, research and consultancy relevant to professional activity in arts, law and social sciences. A number of Faculty Research Clusters have been established, the majority of which are engaged in cross-Faculty interdisciplinary and collaborative research.
- Romantic radicalism in the sciences and engineering
- De-radicalizing popular literature: from William Hone to Pierce Egan
- Sterilization and the British Conservative party: rethinking the failure of the Eugenics Society's political strategy in the nineteen-thirties
- Show All Authors
- The Grandes Dames: Writers of Longevity
- ‘Lucid abnormality’: a new literary history of the 1940s