Faculty of Arts, Law and Social Sciences596
The Faculty of Arts, Law and Social Sciences provides students and employers with first-class teaching, research and consultancy relevant to professional activity in arts, law and social sciences. A number of Faculty Research Clusters have been established, the majority of which are engaged in cross-Faculty interdisciplinary and collaborative research.
- Books Fit for a King: The Presentation Copies of Martin Bucer's De regno Christi (London, British Library, Royal MS. 8 B. VII) and Johannes Sturm's De periodis (Cambridge, Trinity College, II.12.21 and London, British Library, C.24.e.5)
- Show All Authors
- The Effects of British Television Among Foreign Audience
- Making People Move: Dynamic musical notations
- December Variations (on a Theme by Earle Brown)
- John Gardner on political writing and political action: challenging power, changing minds.