Faculty of Arts, Law and Social Sciences586
The Faculty of Arts, Law and Social Sciences provides students and employers with first-class teaching, research and consultancy relevant to professional activity in arts, law and social sciences. A number of Faculty Research Clusters have been established, the majority of which are engaged in cross-Faculty interdisciplinary and collaborative research.
- Revisiting the Manuscripts of Perceval and the Continuations: Publishing practices and authorial transition
- "Our Time": Sylvia Townsend Warner and Virginia Woolf in the 1940s.
- Public Lecture on The Trials of Oscar Wilde
- Searching for the Green Man: A sketchbook quest.
- The Ghost of Thomas Kempe
- Show All Authors