Welcome to Anglia Ruskin Research Online, ARRO, the open access Institutional Repository showcasing the research work of Anglia Ruskin University.
If you are a researcher based at Anglia Ruskin University wishing to submit your work to ARRO, please refer to the ARRO Guide and other documents from the Local links. Guidance on completing the submission form is also available from the Submit section of Help! (see menu options above).
If you wish to review research work from Anglia Ruskin University, you can enter search terms or browse by Faculty or for Theses. Please refer to the Quick Guides or Help for advice on searching.
For further information and assistance, please refer to the Local Links.
- "The Housewife" and "Sinful Sally": Natural and Unnatural Women in Conservative Poetry of the 1790sWhite, Steven M.
- William Hone and PeterlooGardner, John
- Beyond traditional understanding of gender measurement: the gender (re)presentation approachLuyt, Russell
- The effect of marketisation on the leadership of National Health Service (NHS) hospitals.Leech, Darren
- Associations between language development and skin conductance responses to faces and eye gaze in children with autism spectrum disorder.Stagg, Steven D.;
- Show All Authors