Welcome to Anglia Ruskin Research Online, ARRO, the open access Institutional Repository showcasing the research work of Anglia Ruskin University.
If you are a researcher based at Anglia Ruskin University wishing to submit your work to ARRO, please refer to the ARRO Guide and other documents from the Local links. Guidance on completing the submission form is also available from the Submit section of Help! (see menu options above).
If you wish to review research work from Anglia Ruskin University, you can enter search terms or browse by Faculty or for Theses. Please refer to the Quick Guides or Help for advice on searching.
For further information and assistance, please refer to the Local Links.
- The optimisation of construction managements higher education to promote professional competencies and professional capability.
- Extended mothering: maternal influences in daughters’ higher education.
- “Hands off our benefits!”: how participation in the comment section of the 2009 Green Paper, Shaping the Future of Care Together, contributes to understandings of online collective action.
- Ecumenical church renewal: the example of the United Reformed Church.
- Computational and analytical methods for the simulation of electronic states and transport in semiconductor systems.