Welcome to Anglia Ruskin Research Online, ARRO, the open access Institutional Repository showcasing the research work of Anglia Ruskin University.
If you are a researcher based at Anglia Ruskin University wishing to submit your work to ARRO, please refer to the ARRO Guide and other documents from the Local links. Guidance on completing the submission form is also available from the Submit section of Help! (see menu options above).
If you wish to review research work from Anglia Ruskin University, you can enter search terms or browse by Faculty or for Theses. Please refer to the Quick Guides or Help for advice on searching.
For further information and assistance, please refer to the Local Links.
- A grounded construction of shared decision making for psychiatric medication management: findings from a community mental health team.
- Students' familiarity with the narrator in multimedia learning material.
- An investigation into patients' and diabetes specialist nurses' experience of diabetes consultations in primary care.
- Seeking the "C" in the "Y". Discerning the meaning of the Christian basis in the English YMCA.
- Host country contracts in the energy sector: Azerbaijan-Turkey case study.